- Personal Information
When collecting personal information, in accordance with the “Sumida-ku Personal Information Protection Ordinance,” this site will clarify the purpose of the operations handling personal information, and will use legal and fair means to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of said operations. Personal information on this site will be posted only when the person concerned consents to such posting, and the site will be operated in accordance with the “Sumida-ku Personal Information Protection Ordinance” to ensure proper management and sufficient consideration for privacy in handling contents containing personal information. For more information on the “Sumida-ku Personal Information Protection Ordinance,” please click here.https://www.city.sumida.lg.jp/reiki_int/reiki_honbun/g108RG00000080.html
In addition, when using the information contained in this site, users must be careful not to infringe on the privacy, reputation, or other rights of individuals or third parties.
Users may not reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, or otherwise use any information obtained through this site in any form beyond the scope of personal use, such as for business purposes.
When posting documents, images, videos, or other copyrighted materials on this site, please obtain permission to post them from the Midori Community Center and clearly indicate the source of the material.
- About Information Contents
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, it may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or usefulness of the information on this site. Use of this site is at the user’s own discretion and responsibility. The information on this site is subject to change, suspension, or discontinuation without notice. We will not be liable for any damages caused by such changes, suspension, or discontinuation. Please understand this in advance.
- Linking to the Website
In principle, this site may be freely linked to; however, links to this site from the following individuals or organizations are not permitted.
- 1.Criminal or illegal content, or content that may lead to criminal or illegal activity
- 2.Items related to personal advertisements
- 3.that is or may be offensive to public order and morals
- 4.Items related to businesses covered by the Act on Control and Improvement of Amusement and Entertainment Businesses, etc. (Act No. 122 of 1948)
- 5.Contents that infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or contain slander or libel
- 6.Contents that may cause damage to our facility or bring our facility into disrepute
- 7.Any other information that is deemed inappropriate by the Midori Community Center
In the event that a user causes damage to a third party in connection with the use of this Site, the user shall be responsible for resolving the matter. In addition, if a user intentionally or through gross negligence causes damage to the Tokyo Sumida Green Community Center, the administrator may demand compensation from the user.